COVID-19 Office Update
- IMPORTANT: While we have resumed most in-person services by appointment and we welcome new patients, a face mask is still required by the City of Pasadena Public Health Department at all health care facilities such as our office.
- Please email us at email@example.com, text us at (626) 869-4059, or leave a voice message at (626) 578-9685 if you have any questions. We will try our best to reply to you as soon as we can.
Your safety and health is our highest priority. Our staff members are working diligently to maintain a safe environment for all our patients who are receiving care at our office.
- Per the City of Pasadena, Los Angeles County, and California State requirements for visits to a doctor’s office, all patients and staff members will be subject to a brief temperature screening before entering our office, as well as the requirement of wearing face masks at all times during the visit. Download a PDF with further details of our Safety and Health Protocols.
If you are scheduled to come to our office and within the past 14 days you have been experiencing any symptoms, been in close contact with anyone with COVID, traveled out-of-state, or been on an airplane, please inform our staff immediately to reschedule your appointment.
* If you have a sight or life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or contact your nearest Emergency Room *
Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. and Optometrists Network
- You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided “as is” for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. and Optometrists Network makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. and Optometrists Network and its owners, shareholders, partners, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. and Optometrists Network or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. and Optometrists Network has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. and Optometrists Network may provide links on the Website to other websites (domain names) which are not under the control of Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. or Optometrists Network. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing any of the following domains is such a website:
- This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Optometrists Network which is headquartered in the State of New York, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of New York, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Nassau County, New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York with respect to such matters. Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. and/or Optometrists Network make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Optometrists Network, its logo, nameplates are trademarks of Optometrists Network and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
- Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc., its logo, nameplates are trademarks of Center for Vision Development Optometry Inc. and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
- All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of Optometrists Network, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
There's More to Healthy Vision than 20/20 Eyesight!